Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A Little Continuity

So, like the rest of my life, this blog has become an chaotic mess lacking theme and continuity. If I have any chance of continuing it then I must fix this immediately. So, I'm going to improve my predictability.



  • Nerdy Mondays - Because Mondays are hard enough as is and a bit of fangirling always brightens my day.

  • Disaster Wednesdays - I've probably had at least one soul-crushing disaster by the middle of the week.

  • Funny Fridays - I love alliteration, 'nuff said. **Warning** Will probably contain cat pictures and the like...




Today is Tuesday. I fangirled in private this week. No, not that! Get your mind out of the gutter! I've simply irritated my parents by continually insisting that they need to watch last week's "Doctor Who". They haven't complied and I am very disappointed in them. I've suffered no disasters yet but fear not, it is a rainy day and I have a puppy and a child who doesn't listen, a disaster is forthcoming.






No comments:

Post a Comment